Read on for all of the latest updates from bZx.
The month of August saw the relaunch of the bZx Protocol. Read the detailed post by Kyle on #bZxIsBack. Fulcrum 2.0 is leaner, more elegant, and more than twice as gas efficient. Experience the new Fulcrum UI here.
Prior to the relaunch, the bZx team announced the release of its latest version of Fulcrum for beta testing on the Kovan Test Network.
A Primer on Staking
Staking is now live! You can now stake your tokens at https://staking.bzx.network and the official BPT staking pool is located at: 0xe26a220a341eaca116bda64cf9d5638a935ae629.
We also published an article explaining how token holders will be able to stake BZRX and LP/BPT tokens once the platform is relaunched.
Learn more about how to receive a share of the fees accrued from use of the bZx Protocol in Staking With BZRX.
The bZx team welcomes three new members to the team this month: Pratik Gandhi, Roman Iftodi, and Paris Fotis.
Pratik is our newest growth hire, formerly working with Covalent and NEAR Protocol and , Roman is a Solidity developer with a Math MSc and experience developing software used by traditional financial institutions like TDAmeritrade, and Paris is an international performer who specializes in creative marketing and project management.
Our community calls have gotten a wonderful response. In the bZx Community Call Recap #2, the community discussed different approaches to liquidity mining and showed support for opening the iETH Rescue Program to traders and the general public.
Amir Bandeali, CTO of 0x, presented Matcha, a decentralized exchange aggregator with a number of exciting features available such as gas subsidies, liquidity x-ray vision, liquidity aggregation, private market makers, and limit orders.
bZx in the Media
bZx received extensive coverage in August,
- Hashed shared their thesis behind the investment in bZx. This is a significant step towards the fulfillment of our purpose, to enable community-driven innovation that brings open web and open finance systems to everyone.
- In a featured article, Cryptomode discusses, ‘What is the bZx Protocol?,’ including a basic overview and delving into the potential of the protocol.
- We’re excited to have Fulcrum and Torque added to Product Hunt. Feel free to share feedback or a recommendation if you’re active in that community!
- The team would like to extend a big “thank you” to Peckshield and Certik for finalizing our security audits.
For more on what’s happening with bZx, please check out these videos:
- Aug 5th: bZx and Chainlink: bZx 2.0, Decentralized Oracles, and Yield Farming
- Aug 13th: Tipping Point at the Institutional Buy-in in DeFi, Global DeFi Summit
- Aug 21st: bZx Governance Call #3
- Sept 1: The FTX Podcast - Kyle Kistner Co-Founder of BZRX