We had a very busy November at bZx, so here is our monthly newsletter “The Shipping Manifest” with key takeaways.
TVL Growth 📈📈📈
In November we achieved another all-time-high TVL in ETH, according to defipulse.com stats, with 100% growth over the month:
Fulcrum’s trading volume in ETH on KyberNetwork spiked up to 26% compared to the previous month.
Visual Identity Updated
We updated our visual identity and redesigned the bZx protocol website. Our new branding aimed to strengthen brand recognition for products built with the bZx protocol. You can find our media assets on this page. We also migrated our twitter handle to a new one: @bzxHQ
Multi Collateral DAI on Fulcrum and Torque
One of the most important events past month was the MakerDAO transition to a Multi Collateral DAI. We published our MCD transition plan, and already enabled new DAI markets on Fulcrum for trading and lending:
New DAI enabled as well on Torque for borrowing and to use as collateral in loans:
Lenders on Fulcrum could easily migrate from SAI to a new DAI with a single click:
Fulcrum & Torque listed on Loanscan.io with new DAI rates.
Our iTokens are probably the easiest way to add DeFi lending functionality to any dApp or exchange.
iTokens on Totle Swap
bZx Markets on MetaMoneyMarket
MetaMoneyMarket added bZx markets in recent v0.1.2 upgrade.
iTokens on Paraswap
VeriSafe DEX integrated bZx lending protocol
VeriSafe DEX users now can lend $DAI, $USDC, $ETH, $BAT and $ZRX right from the DEX interface. See this in action here
Synthetix’s sUSD listed on Fulcrum and Torque
Synthetix won in our community voting. sUSD is live on Torque and Fulcrum for borrowing and lending, and we are going to launch margin trading for sUSD soon.
Keep an eye on your loans
Helpful Bro Loan Bot - Helpful Loan Tracker Bot for Telegram, built by our community member will send you important updates for DeFi loans that you want to track
Press and media mentions
- Wizard of dApps Episode 24: bZx & Fulcrum
- DeFi Lending With Fulcrum
- Decentralized Margin Lending and Borrowing with bZx Protocol - Kyle Kistner was live on KZSU Stanford 90.1 FM, a Stanford University radio station, talking about #DeFi, bZx, and Fulcrum
- What is the difference between Compound’s cTokens and Fulcrum’s iTokens?
- Chain Reaction - bZx’s Kyle Kistner: Exploring The Protocol for Tokenized Margin Trading and Lending. Kyle Kistner joined Tom Shaughnessy on Chain Reaction podcast and discussed the products built on the bZx Protocol.
- Torque Walkthrough Video
- The Future of Multi Collateral Dai - Kyle participated in Panel Discussion with Rune Christensen, founder of MakerDAO
- #KyberDeFi Hackathon: Meet the Winners!
Stay tuned for more updates next month!