We’re happy to host the next community call on Friday, August 21st at 9am PST/12pm EST (16:00 UTC). We got a huge response for the first two community calls. We have been consistently getting great feedback from the community. As we gear up for the relaunch, we want to share more updates with you and get your feedback.
During this call we will discuss:
- Security audit progress with Peckshield, CertiK, and more
- Community testing for the new Fulcrum UI
- Paying down the debt
- Yield farming program a) Weighting the contribution of i) different sources of fees ii) trading pairs b) Insurance Fund
- Pitch by Manuel Garcia from Protofire
- Community and Twitter Q&A
The community call will be recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can check the previous community call here. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified as we make the calls live.
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out.
We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem.
Join us on Zoom this Friday!