We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. Apart from the regular updates, we also have our first snapshot voting proposals for BGOV which passed, PancakeSwap migration status, and BSC platform loan utilization updates.
This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to the recording of this week’s community call here. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified as we make the calls live.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, May 7, 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 19
- Revisions to BGOV Inflation Schedule
- Reducing emissions of bgov over the course of a month.
- Tapering over a month instead of cliff 90%
- Immediate reduction in underutilized liquidity pools.
- Updates on BGOV burning mechanism and first burn date slated for next week.
- Both BGOV snapshot voting proposals passed.
- $250k in 24hrs Fee Revenue + $70m loan.
- Pancake Swap: Pancake Pool LP Swap v1 to v2
- We are monitoring closely and will provide an update if and when our stakers need to do anything.
- Also, if pancake removes the ability to provide liquidity for the LP, there will be another interface for that soon (auto is working on one).
- We tried to improve some issues related to Metamask “header not found” (but it’s really just MM issue)
- Farming page load faster thanks to caching blockchain data in our service.
- TVL shown for both BSC and ETH in protocol explorer
- Banners for people to trade / borrow
- We are working on adding the binance wallet to connect on the bsc dapps.
- Still refactoring behind the scenes and preparing for rebrand
- Building internal tools to better monitor graph events and have all information on users actions, lending, borrow, staking.
- Improve farming pools so it loads much faster.
- Added Defi station and defillama support
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, May 7, 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.