bZx Community Call #32
On Friday November 26, 2021 bZx held it’s 32nd Community Call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, December 10th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC)
Agenda for Community Call # 32
- Compensation Plan moving forward
- Completed the forum discussion.
- The compensation is at the on-chain vote stage. Assuming the on-chain vote passes, the funds will be released from the DAO Wednesday next week.
- Comp plan can then go live for claims late on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.
- Will release an article with instructions users need to follow for claiming.
- Ribbon Vault
- Diversify Treasury
- Proposal Submitted in Forum for discussion then proceeding to DAO Vote
- Votium bribes and Curve Factory Pool for itoken multipool liquidity
- Staged Rollout: Stage 1 Upcoming Launch on November 28th
- BZRX Staking
- Ooki.com Trading Borrowing and Lending Launch.
- Relaunch of Polygon / BSC with added security
- Dev MultiSig already in effect.
- ReDeploy all Contracts
- Testing Modules Staking
- Testing new interest rate model
- Compensation Proposal
- Merkle tree build for compensation
- Recovering funds
- Staking delegation bug testing/fix with Eugen
- New UI adjustments for the launch.
- Some pages related to NFT / Merch will be enabled on the 8th.
- Staking reverted to show BZRX / vBZRX.
- Farming is removed. PGOV / BGOV Migration UI removed.
- Some warnings added about the token launch on 18th. (Don’t be scammed)
- Polygon / BSC UI relaunch
- We kept adding some little features in the UI that you’ll see on the 28th
- I’ll be preparing a UI for the compensation plan.
- Recovering funds with the team
- Worked on implementation and testing vote delegation contracts
- Writing scripts and collecting bzrx, bgov/pgov victims by users for airdrop distribution
- Working on Sablier contract according voted DAO proposal
- Working on api side on migrating to new polygon and bsc protocol contracts
- Compensation proposal
- Recovering funds
- Collecting data for total losses by users
- Verification tests for dex selector
- Documentation for limit orders
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, December 10nd 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.