bZx Community Call 30
On Friday October 8, 2021 bZx held it’s 30th community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, October 22nd 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 30
- The token migration 10:1 split passed
- We have a migration page on the new platform where users can automatically convert their BZRX token to the new token.
- Private Beta Testing for New Platform has started
- Opened up private beta testing for 30+ community members to bug test applications and give feedback on improvements and changes.
- Feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive.
- BGOV / PGOV buyback proposal passed.
- Farming rewards have ended.
- Migration instructions will be available when new product launches in interface to convert and migrate tokens.
- Rebrand, content/merch, and tutorials.
- iBZRX migration
- Staking migration
- Protocol itself migration
- 10x split
- OOIP-3 proposal onchain
- Upgrade dao decrease quorum, increase max operation
- Upgrade staking to support delegation
- Maintenance - disable chi module
- Maintenance - disable LEND
- Transfer 250k BZRX for B.Protocol
- Enable ProtocolGuardianModule
- Allocate funds for migration
- Set new iToken
- Handling the closed beta user feedback.
- Built the migration token page for
- GOV tokens to BZRX
- BZRX to new token.
- Fixing bugs reported, updating content in different areas like the dashboard for rebrand.
- Updated the farming page on polygon to reflect that farming has ended.
- Implementation and testing on pgov/bgov converters
- Disable farming scripts, deployment converter scripts, update api
- Testing staking sushi oncen (after lp migration), voting delegation, 3crv
- Continuing work on dex selector
- Support for uniswap v2, uniswap v3, and curve
- Internal testing and patching bugs found in orderbook contracts
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, October 22nd 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.