On Friday September 24th, 2021 bZx held it’s 29th community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, October 8th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 29
- New Token Proposal in Forum.
- New token that allows the DAO to mint new tokens.
- New ticker symbol to match the rebrand token name and ticker symbol.
- Updating token contract to enable ability for DAO vote to mint/burn
- Cheaper gas
- Allow the DAO to buyout PGOV, BGOV specific details will be considered and put up for discussion.
- Ability to increase total token supply and perform a 10:1 token split. (to benefit from unit bias)
- Finalizing list of publications for rebrand
- Chainlink Tech Talk Recorded
- Going live next week. (Presentation by Roman and Aren).
- B. Protocol snapshot vote live here.
- Created incentives for B. Protocol liquidity providers using BZRX.
- Update on NFT’s, Blog, Learn, Merch and Website
- iBZRX migration
- Staking migration
- Protocol itself migration
- 10x split
- OOIP-3 proposal onchain (
- Upgrade dao decrease quorum, increase max operation
- Upgrade staking to support delegation
- Maintenance - disable chi module
- Maintenance - disable LEND
- Transfer 250k BZRX for B.Protocol
- Enable ProtocolGuardianModule
- Rebrand “v1 frontend” is practically done. Restyling and improving performance.
- What’s left to build depends on the blockchain or content side.
- Next week will be
- Internal team testing, polishing the UI and fixing bugs.
- Work on features such as UI for converting the tokens.
- Maybe community testing, depending on the results of internal testing on second week.
- Implemented cotes delegator, writing tests
- Working on staking testing
- Will update graph, to collect new events
- Support ui team to reflect all changes on ui
- Bug testing limit and stop market orders
- Preparing for Chainlink Webinar
- Beginning work on multi-dex support for margin trades
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, October 7th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.