On Friday September 10th, 2021 bZx held it’s 28th community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, September 24th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 28
- BAL airdrop: Any user owed BAL from the time they staked BPT (up until when we switched to sushi), can now claim at https://app.fulcrum.trade/stake
- B. Protocol Inventive Proposal. Updates and re-submitting to forum.
- Update on NFT’s, Blog, Learn, Merch and Website
- BAL merkle-distribution live
- Cleanup some of the migration code for BZRX ( minter, burner)
- Staking migration, code done testing
- Many changes to staking we need to test it thoroughly
- Prepare for Chainlink Webinar
- Omnibus proposal passed
- Deployment of aToken postponed due to upcoming migration
- Worked on the BAL airdrop
- Worked on rebrand, product, architecture for scalability, dev (lend, multichain, …)
- BAL api update
- Implemented 3crv onsen rewards, currently testing it
- Started working on delegate voting power in staking contract
- Continuing to work on rebrand
- Styles and new functionality
- Areas focused on since last call-
- Trade form
- Lend/Borrow styling
- Static page updating styles
- Simplify limit and stop orders
- Chainlink Keepers integration for limit and stop orders
- Improve gas efficiency of limit and stop orders
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, September 24th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.