On Friday August 27th, 2021 bZx held it’s 27th community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. Apart from the regular updates we have officially completed the vote for the transition to bZx DAO. Additionally we are joined by Chad Liu of TIdal Finance to discuss the protocol insurance.
This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, September 9th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 27
- Transition to bZx DAO
- Vote in forum on Omnibus funding bill. Snapshot
- EPNS. (will be part of rebrand.)
- BAL merkle-distribution pending review from Tom
- Fixed couple of test along the DAO deployment
- Pause Guardian merged, DAO voting soon ( still working on some procedures)
- BSC and Polygon Masterchef optimizations,
- Started working on 3pool onsen rewards
- Continuing to work on rebrand
- Styles and new functionality
- Areas focused on since last call-
- Trade forms
- Borrow forms
- Lend/Borrow new functionality
- Static page updating styles
- Continue bug testing limit orders
- Improve efficiency of limit order codebase to reduce gas consumption
- Implement design improvements for limit orders
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, September 10th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.