bZx Community Call #26
On Friday August 13, 2021 bZx held it’s 25th community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. Apart from the regular updates we have Sam from Backd Protocol joining us to talk about their project.
This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, August 13 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 26
- Tidal Finance Proposal for insurance fund submitted for forum discussion.
- Would provide $1m in insurance coverage in the event of a hack.
- Optimism Integration
- B. protocol incentives proposal
- Chainlink Keepers
- Sushi Rewards
- Continuing refactor
- Created Pausable Guardians for the protocol
- Testing DAO code and DAO deployment
- Minor updates and code improvements
- Farming: showing alt rewards (BNB / MATIC)
- Farming / Staking: show clearer status of staking and farming on different chains
- Staking UI was updated to use Sushi LP token. Can still withdraw BPT.
- Rebrand: main focus, updating pages styles and adding new sections.
- Developing with Paris the product side \
- Implementation onsen sushi rewards for staking on ethereum mainnet
- Added new feesExtractor contract for eth mainnet
- Will be working on writing tests on these features and will help Roman with testing DAO
- Minor updates on bzx-api
- Working on rebrand:
- Trade page and forms
- Lend page and forms
- Starting to work on borrow page
- Refactoring Lend Page components structure
- Resolving user reports
- Bringing new styling for KNC Legacy token
- Preparing current app release (fixing release blocking issues)
- Added trade history for BSC and Polygon chains (will be avaialble in nearest release)
- Continue to bug test and refactor limit order code
- Improve gas efficiency of limit orders
- Continue to work on integration with Chainlink Keepers
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, August 27th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.