bZx Community Call #25
On Friday July 30, 2021 bZx held it’s 25th community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. Apart from the regular updates, we made a big announcement. The long awaited transition of bZx Protocol to a full decentralized DAO will be happening very soon. We discussed this and much more during the community call. The official announcement of the DAO launch will be dropping soon, so stay tuned.
This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, August 13th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 25
- DAO Migration
- Optimism Launch
- Tidal Finance Insurance - we are partnering with tidal for their launch and will put up a proposal to fund protocol insurance for losses with a DAO vote next week after it launches.$500k of cover for $10k. Will be put to a DAO Vote.
- Guest: Chad Liu from Tidal Finance
- Continuing refactoring
- Managed to create POC compiling under optimism L2
- Testing (altrewards, UI changes)
- Limit minting to polygon to exactly 250m
- DAO, working with Tom to review and test.
- Farming: get info from blockchain if bzx api fails
- Farming: show more decimals for the gov token price
- Staking: Merged staking into fulcrum
- Mobiles: improvements of modals behaviour (with Oleh)
- Rebrand: supervising + handling next steps of refactor / rebrand (ui-framework)
- Improving gas estimations \
- Worked on testing bnb/matic rewards and vesting on new farm, ui testing
- Fixed some issues and worked on refactoring on bzx api.
- Bugs investigation.
- Continuing to finish refactor for trade page
- Continuing to create UI framework which is utilized in the rebrand
- Starting rebrand:
- Working on trade page
- Lend page
- Farming page
- Staking page
- Refactoring Lend Page components structure
- Resolving user reports
- Bringing new styling for KNC Legacy token
- Preparing current app release (fixing release blocking issues)
- Added trade history for BSC and Polygon chains (will be avaialble in nearest release)
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, August 13th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.