bZx Community Call #24
On Friday July 16, 2021 bZx held it’s 24th community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. Apart from the regular updates, we released a sneak peak of our rebrand.
This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, July 30th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 24
Our vision for the new brand is all about bringing cryptocurrency to a wider audience together with a fresh simple look to the platform. While still maintaining advanced trading tools for power users. Learn all about the rebrand in our sneak peak blog post.
- UI and UX Improvements
- New Logo
- New Social Channels
- Mobile Optimized
- .com domain
- DAO Governance
- Lot of refactors:
- Reused IPriceFeed interface
- Reused IBZx interface everywhere
- Preparing openzeppelin folder removal and using library instead
- Reading on optimism L2. preparing infrastructure
- Helped testing
- Investigate issues
- Farming: get info from blockchain if bzx api fails
- Farming: show more decimals for the gov token price
- Staking: Merged staking into fulcrum
- Mobiles: improvements of modals behaviour (with Oleh)
- Rebrand: supervising + handling next steps of refactor / rebrand (ui-framework)
- Improving gas estimations \
- Testing of farming altrewards feature on bsc and polygon
- Implementation of Masterchef vesting feature
- Testing kyber to sushi switching on mainnet
- Refactoring trade page css
- Updating structure of trade page
- Fixing bugs on trade page history tab
- Refactoring buttons to UI framework on trade page
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, July 30th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.