bZx Community Call #23
On Friday July 2, 2021 bZx held it’s 23nd community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. Apart from the regular updates, we launched on Polygon this week.
This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, July 16th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 23
- NFT Giveaway Trading Competition
- Contest runs from June 30 to July 14!
- Second Limited Edition NFT Commemorating launch on Polygon to trader with most volume on eth/usdc trading pair.
- Gas Free Trading with Polygon fee rebates on trading fees, using $100k in matic tokens.
- BGOV Fee distribution proposal passed: https://t.co/Zhz8gJE59J?amp=1
- New model for BGOV rewards:
- 15% of platform fees are sold for BGOV and burned and the max supply is reduced by the total burned. The remaining 50% will be sold for BNB and distributed to BGOV farmers/stakers
- 15% of fees are sold for BZRX and distributed in iBZRX to BZRX farmers/stakers on BSC
- 20% of fees are sold for BNB and added to the insurance fund.
- New model for BGOV rewards:
- Polygon users can now begin borrowing $BZRX! Enabling users to earn $BZRX from lending activity, and also earn from staking.
- PGOV vesting will go into effect next week.
- Held a poll and Avalanche won for next blockchain to launch on.
- All apps are now merged! - Trading - Lending - Borrowing - Staking (Improved Speed + Reliability)
- Updated chainlink keeper. Couple of technical limitations working on improvements Tom has to deploy new keeper
- Refactored iBZRX interface, this is a long process I plan to clean up and refactor our repo
- Special function getActiveLoansAdvanced that will return only liquidatable loans
- Working on a cool feature for matic, matic donated 100k to us this is a new way of distributing those matic to our users.
- Farming: get info from blockchain if bzx api fails
- Farming: show more decimals for the gov token price
- Staking: Merged staking into fulcrum
- Mobiles: improvements of modals behaviour (with Oleh)
- Rebrand: supervising + handling next steps of refactor / rebrand (ui-framework)
- Improving gas estimations \
- Worked on analysing and optimization to reduce gas costs on mainnet, upgraded api for some new features on UI, refactored IMasterchef interface. Working on integration DefiLlama and DeffiPulse on polygon
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, July 16th 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.