bZx Community Call #22
On Friday June 18, 2021 bZx held it’s 22nd community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. Apart from the regular updates, we launched on Polygon this week.
This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening Friday, July 2nd 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 22
- We launched the NFT Giveaway contest and posted the first giveaway on OpenSea.
- Launched on Polygon network.
- Launched PGOV and Farming.
- First PGOV governance proposal. https://forum.bzx.network/t/pgov-farming-multipliers/222
- Integrations: Chainlink keeper, b.protocol
- TWAP price feed
- Support polygon deployment
- Refactoring interfaces, preparing for bigger refactor
- Helper scripts for environment
- Polygon farming UI (compound, stake, claim, withdraw + locked rewards)
- Adding mechanism for a smoother UX with unstable blockchain
- Other devs (Rodion, Oleh): added TVL (total 330M now) for polygon on explorer
- Bug fixes / improvements / refactor
- Worked on testing polygon farming
- Started integration uniswap v3 pricefeed
- Configured and deployed subgraph for polygon
- Working on updating network error message and allowing user to change network via button
- Polygon UI (trading, lending, borrowing, stats)
- Added fallback to blockchain direct calls for Lend page if API fails (API failure resistant UI).
- Refactor, bugfixes,
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, July 2, 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.