On Friday May 21, 2021 at 9am PST/12 pm EST bZx is holding it’s 21st community call to discuss news and updates.
We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. Apart from the regular updates, we also will discuss the recent launch of Doge, Cake and Auto on our platform. As well as the addition of a new bZx front end dev team member.
In case you are unable to attend the call, this community call will be recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call and our prior calls by visiting our Youtube channel. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we release a new video.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, May 21, 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 21
- Launch of DOGE, CAKE and AUTO tokens
- Stephen Phillips new front end dev team member joining bZx.
- Polygon launch preparation and bridge from BSC to Polygon.
- added UI dark theme
- Fulcrum farming
- added quick filter for pools where user has tokens
- added transaction tracker (will be used everywhere in the future)
- user can send multiple transactions (they were restricted to one before)
- All apps
- continued refactor (implementation + review)
- onboarding new developer
- Mostly worked on polygon integration, deployment protocol and masterchef scripts, writing tests
- Working on polygon on the UI side
- Added AUTO, CAKE, DOGE coins
- Cleaned up repo from legacy code (unused contracts from protocol v1)
- Added TradingView chart for BSC network
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, May 20, 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.