We’re excited to host yet another governance call this week. Apart from the regular updates, we also have a guest from Polygon as well as details about our upcoming launch of Fulcrum and Torque on Polygon.
This community call has been recorded and uploaded to Youtube for you to watch at your own convenience. You can listen to this week’s community call here. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified as we make the calls live.
We will bring you all these exciting updates and more on the next governance call happening this Friday, May 21, 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC).
Agenda for Community Call # 20
- First buyback and burn completed with over $250k burned on April 26 and April 27.
- Polygon Blockchain launch announcement.
- $100k in Matic liquidity rewards
- Bridge from BSC to Polygon
- PGOV token will be the new token similar to BGOV but for Polygon.
- Migration from Pancake Swap v1 to v2 for BGOV-BNB pool.
- Snapshot vote for Drypto funding grant to develop Limit orders for Fulcrum and Torque.
Roman: Worked on migration of BZRX and vBZRX for the upcoming rebranding. Fixed a couple of issues. Worked with Eugen to support upcoming deployment to a new chain.
Eugene: Worked with Kevin (api side) on moving lending application to get data from api like we did for farming. Also worked on setup and polydon deployment scripts, quickswap integration into bzx protocol on polygon. Wrote some tests
- Farming: added ability to withdraw partially tokens from farms (before all were withdrawn.
- Farming: Improved gas estimation on BSC farming (less failure but still happens, rarely.
- All dapps: fixed a bug that would tell user that transaction failed when it actually succeeded. (the bug was not in our code but in a dependency)
- UI refactor continued.
- Torque dark theme coming soon as a benefit from the refactor
- Added Binance wallet to connect on BSC
- BSC new slippage percent calcs based on pancake router
Have something cool to promote?
If you’re working on something relevant to the bZx ecosystem, please reach out. We would love to have you speak on how you’re contributing to the ecosystem. Join us on Zoom for the next governance call happening this Friday, May 7, 2021, at 9am PST/12 pm EST (17:00 UTC). Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord to be notified of upcoming calls.