bZx Yield Farming on Binance Smart Chain
A quick guide explaining how to yield farm BGOV tokens on Binance Smart Chain
Since we launched Yield Farming less than a week ago, the bZx eco-system has seen a massive increase in TVL and has soared into the Top 10 on BSC. Reaching over $1b TVL on BSC and ETH combined in less than 3 days. One reason for this is the huge APR available from farming on BGOV. To learn how to start Yield Farming BGOV we’ve made a quick guide below to get you up and running. If you want to learn more about BGOV take a look at our recent BSC announcement, and yield farming launch.
Guide for Yield Farming BGOV on BSC:
- Connect Wallet: Connect your web3 enabled wallet, such as metamask to Binance Smart Chain. Here is a guide explaining the process of connecting metamask to BSC.
Transfer from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain: If you already have assets on BSC then you can ignore this step: You can transfer assets from Ethereum to Binance Smart chain two ways:
- (1) Binance Bridge: Transfer your assets to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) from the Ethereum network through the Binance Bridge. Here is a guide explaining how to transfer funds from the Ethereum network to the BSC Network using the Binance Bridge.
- (2) Binance Account: Depositing the assets you want to transfer from Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain into your Binance Trading account and then withdrawing the funds from your Binance Account to your Binance Smart Chain BEP-20 wallet address.
- Once you’ve deposited the funds to your Binance trading account, then to withdraw the funds from your binance account to your metamask do the following:
Copy the address in your clipboard into this address box and also select ‘Binance Smart Chain – BEP20’ option
Enter your authentication settings if they are activated (Strongly recommend to have Two Factor Authentication) and click ‘Withdraw’
The wallet address for your Binance Smart Chain metamask wallet can be found by opening metamask and clicking on the account to copy it to your clipboard:
After successfully sending the funds from the binance bridge, or Binance to your metamask wallet, then Visit https://bsc.fulcrum.trade/farm and connect your web3 enabled browser to Binance Smart Chain. Next decide which asset you’re going to farm. bZx has both two sided pancake swap liquidity pools and one sided itoken pools. The process of obtaining the tokens to deposit into the farm will depend on which pool you decide to farm.
- One Sided itoken pools
- Visit https://bsc.fulcrum.trade/farm and select your pool. Links to the lend page were also added in each pool panel. “Get iBZRX”, etc.
- Visit https://bsc.fulcrum.trade/lend and click the lend button next to the asset you want to farm.
Then select the amount of tokens to lend and Metamask will ask you to confirm the transaction.
Once confirmed, you can stake your itokens in the pool by visiting https://bsc.fulcrum.trade/farm and clicking on the Stake button.
Now you’re done. Your BGOV rewards should start to accumulate and can be claimed at anytime. .
- Two-sided Pancake Swap pools.
- BGOV/BNB liquidity pool. To add liquidity to the pool, just visit Pancake swap and add liquidity to this pool by depositing 50/50 BGOV and BNB: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/add/0xf8E026dC4C0860771f691EcFFBbdfe2fa51c77CF/bnb
- After adding the liquidity to the pool. Return to https://bsc.fulcrum.trade/farm and click on Stake LPT.
✨ Pool Rewards and Allocations
The current reward pool allocations are as follows. There will be 250 BGOV rewarded per block across all pools. After 2 weeks from the time of launch, this reward drops from 250 BGOV per block down to 25 BGOV per block.
|Pools||Allocation Points - Pool Rewards|